Hello Friends and fellow Supporters,
It’s been an interesting two days for me and our friends at the MAJU Booth here at JAYA One. We’ve are here this weekend promoting and registering Supporters.
It was good to hear the questions and to clarify our objectives and especially our endgame – to be the progressive lobbyist group on behalf of our constituency of Supporters that would be strong enough to compel the political parties, government and bureaucracy to return to the roots of our liberal Rukun Negara:
• Stamp out racist policies and make Malaysia equitable to all races
• Take out religion from the public square
• Protection of human rights and civil empowerment to all especially for minorities and marginalized communities
• A return to liberal values that once made Malaysia great
• A science-centric education system